Issues mapping data? Please check:
- Your data is in a tabulated format, such as an Excel or Google spreadsheet.
- The first row of your spreadsheet should contain column names such as Name, City, State, etc.
- Please see our document on setting up a spreadsheet template as a visual reference.
- Selectors under the 'Match & Display Options' button are set properly.
- Enough correct location data is included. At a minimum, City + State or Zip code will work.
I can't sign in to my account. Can you help me?
- Maptive V3 Free users: Recover the link to your maps by entering your email address here.
- Maptive V4 Plus users: Recover your password here.
If you don't see an email from us within a couple of minutes, check your spam folder before contacting us.
How do I change my account password?
Click on the silhouette on the lower left side of your Maptive screen. This will open Account Settings, here you can change your Name; Email, or Password.
How do I include images with my map markers or links to websites?
See our spreadsheet template for an example of how this is done.
Best web browsers to use with Maptive?
Maptive works on all major browsers but is fastest on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer, in that order. If you must use Internet Explorer, we recommend using the Microsoft Edge browser instead.
How do I report a bug or issue?
To report a software bug, please email us.
Can I contact you by phone?
If our virtual assistant or support website doesn't answer your questions, please email us. We usually respond within just a few hours, especially during the business day in California. We offer phone support to our Maptive Plus users. If you're a Plus user just email us and let us know a good time to call you.