Security and Privacy
We take security and privacy seriously:
- We don't share customer data with anyone, whatsoever.
- If you have a support request that might be helped by us accessing your map or data, we'll first ask for you permission and password before proceeding
- We are licensed with Google's enterprise level mapping services. All data that is geocoded through Google is secured using 256-bit SSL encryption.
- Our cloud along with our website and customer data is hosted by AWS
- Our security and infrastructure are managed by Mission Cloud,
Maptive Free maps are public by default and are assigned a unique URL string that can be shared with others if chosen.
Maptive Plus maps include additional security options such as password protected maps. Compare differences on our Pricing & Plans page.